WHAT IS FLIP AND SWING?
School’s out? Flip and Swing is on! Our Flip and Swing Day Program was carefully designed to provide children with an active day of learning, fun and games! A variety of games, activities and challenges will keep the children active, engaged and excited throughout the entire day.
Our gymnastics lessons focus on teaching strength, flexibility, coordination and creative movements.
Our superb staff is energetic, caring and committed to creating a wonderful experience for every child. In addition, all gym activity will be supervised by USA Gymnastics Safety certified staff.
- Child must be at least 3 years old and potty trained.
- Please Remember: All participants will need to be dropped off and picked up within the facility in our Party Room and will need to be checked in (and out) by Sweet Peas Staff. All Parents & Guardians will need to be added to the Student’s Jackrabbit account to be eligible for pickup. You may also be asked to show Photo ID upon checkout.
Program Hours & Pricing
- December 26th-29th 9 am – 3 pm
- February 19th-23rd 9 am – 3 pm
- April 15th-19th 9 am – 3 pm
- $120 for an individual day
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments will post to your account upon registration. Sorry, no discounts will be given.
- We reserve the right to charge $5 per minute that a parent is late to pick up a class student.
- Payments will post to your account upon registration.
What to Bring:
- Participants must bring a lunch and snacks. If possible, please refrain from sending any peanut products in your child’s lunch in order to limit possible exposure for children with peanut allergies. Lunches must be packed in thermal lunchboxes (if they need to be kept cold) and be ready to eat. We are unable to provide refrigerator space for lunches or heat up any lunch items. Also, we are sensitive to the fact that many children have certain food allergies and we will do our best to help your child avoid allergenic products in our snacks or craft projects however, we cannot guarantee that your child will be free from exposure. Please discuss your child’s specific allergy profile with us prior to deciding whether or not to enroll.
- Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
- Lunch and Snack.
- Filled Water Bottle
All registration must be completed online. You need to have a customer portal account set up before you can register online. Please call the office if you need assistance. Once you have an account set up, the office can easily help!
Drop Off & Pick Up
All participants will need to be dropped off within the facility in our Party Room and Picked Up in the same location or at the outdoor space in the front of the building – there will be a sign indicating the location. Students will also need to be checked in (and out). Adults other than the parents may be required to provide identification upon pick-up. For pick up, please arrive 5 minutes early in order to sign out and gather your child’s belongings. Late pick ups are not permitted. A fee of $5 per every 5 minutes after the program ends may be issued. If it is an emergency, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work to accommodate you. Thank You!
Schedule Changes & Cancellations
We understand you may have a need to make changes/cancellations including switching from one day to another. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with more than 14 days’ notice will be given a refund. The notice must be given by email and will be confirmed in your customer portal. If your refund does not appear in your customer portal 14 days prior to the start date, your refund request was not received properly. It is your responsibility to confirm, prior to the start date, that your notice was received and the proper refund is given. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice will not receive a refund or account credit.
Attendance Policy specific to Day Program
We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits due to absences.
In the case of a mildly ill child, we have a quiet space where children can rest and be monitored. If the child’s condition continues to worsen the parent will be contacted and the child will need to go home.
Out of respect for fellow participants and their families, children who were out sick must be fever-free and/or on antibiotics for 24 hours prior to coming back. Also, please refrain from sending children with an undiagnosed rash or eye infection. Although every effort will be made to acclimate your child to our program environment, we reserve the right to require that three and four-year-olds be picked up if they are inconsolable and unable to adapt to participating in our program. Please consider your child’s ability to separate from you successfully before enrolling.
If a child misses a day due to illness, please call the front desk to discuss the possibility of scheduling a make-up day, pending availability. No refunds or credits will be given for days missed due to illness.
Staff is not allowed to administer any medication. Medication must be administered by the parent or child. ALL children requiring medication of any kind need to supply: medication, a detailed description of medication, directions on how and when to administer medication, and contact information for the prescribing physician. A refrigerator is available for medication that must be kept cold. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that medication returns home with the child.