- Child must be at least 3 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours & Pricing
- 9 am – 3 pm
- $120 for an individual day
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments will post to your account upon registration. Sorry, no discounts will be given.
- Participants must bring lunch, snacks, and a filled water bottle(s). If possible, please refrain from sending any peanut products in your child’s lunch in order to limit possible exposure for children with peanut allergies. Lunches must be packed in thermal lunchboxes (if they need to be kept cold) and be ready to eat. We are unable to provide refrigerator space for lunches or heat up any lunch items. Also, we are sensitive to the fact that many children have certain food allergies and we will do our best to help your child avoid allergenic products in our snacks or craft projects however, we cannot guarantee that your child will be free from exposure. Please discuss your child’s specific allergy profile with us prior to deciding whether or not to enroll.
- For Gym Activities: Students may wear a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt and all children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. In addition, all children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights.
Week1 (6/19 to 6/23)
Week2 (6/26 to 6/30)
Week3 (7/3 to 7/7)
Week4 (7/10 to 7/14)
Week5 (7/17 to 7/21)
Week6 (7/24 to 7/28)
Week7 (7/31 to 8/4)
Week8 (8/7 to 8/11)
Week9 (8/14 to 8/18)
Week10 (8/21 to 8/25)
Week11 (8/28 to 8/29)
What to Bring
All registration must be completed online. You need to have a customer portal account set up before you can register online. Please call the office if you need assistance. Once you have an account set up, the office can easily help!
Drop Off & Pick Up
All participants will need to be dropped off within the facility in our Party Room and Picked Up in the same location or at the outdoor space in the front of the building – there will be a sign indicating the location. Students will also need to be checked in (and out). Adults other than the parents may be required to provide identification upon pick-up. For pick up, please arrive 5 minutes early in order to sign out and gather your child’s belongings. Late pick ups are not permitted. A fee of $5 per every 5 minutes after the program ends may be issued. If it is an emergency, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work to accommodate you. Thank You!
Schedule Changes & Cancellations
We understand you may have a need to make changes/cancellations including switching from one day to another. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with more than 14 days’ notice will be given a refund. The notice must be given by email and will be confirmed in your customer portal. If your refund does not appear in your customer portal 14 days prior to the start date, your refund request was not received properly. It is your responsibility to confirm, prior to the start date, that your notice was received and the proper refund is given. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice will not receive a refund or account credit.
We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits due to absences.
In the case of a mildly ill child, we have a quiet space where children can rest and be monitored. If the child’s condition continues to worsen the parent will be contacted and the child will need to go home.
Out of respect for fellow participants and their families, children who were out sick must be fever-free and/or on antibiotics for 24 hours prior to coming back. Also, please refrain from sending children with an undiagnosed rash or eye infection. Although every effort will be made to acclimate your child to our program environment, we reserve the right to require that three and four-year-olds be picked up if they are inconsolable and unable to adapt to participating in our program. Please consider your child’s ability to separate from you successfully before enrolling.
If a child misses a day due to illness, please call the front desk to discuss the possibility of scheduling a make-up day, pending availability. No refunds or credits will be given for days missed due to illness.
Staff is not allowed to administer any medication. Medication must be administered by the parent or child. ALL children requiring medication of any kind need to supply: medication, a detailed description of medication, directions on how and when to administer medication, and contact information for the prescribing physician. A refrigerator is available for medication that must be kept cold. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that medication returns home with the child.
Typical Day Schedule