- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours & Pricing
- 9 am – 3 pm
- $112 for an individual day
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and any discount will be calculated before charged.
What to Bring
- Participants must bring a lunch, snacks and a filled water bottle(s). If possible, please refrain from sending any peanut products in your child’s lunch in order to limit possible exposure for children with peanut allergies. Lunches must be packed in thermal lunchboxes (if they need to be kept cold) and be ready-to-eat. We are unable to provide refrigerator space for lunches or heat up any lunch items. Also, we are sensitive to the fact that many children have certain food allergies and we will do our best to help your child avoid allergenic products in our snacks or craft projects however, we cannot guarantee that your child will be free from exposure. Please discuss your child’s specific allergy profile with us prior to deciding whether or not to enroll.
- For Gym Activities: Students may wear a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt and all children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. In addition, all children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
- For Swim Activities: One-piece bathing suits, swim trunks and/or rash guards. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed, as they can be a drowning risk. If the child is a non swimmer, they will participate in free swim in one of our coast guard approved lifejackets.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back for swim. Swim caps may be purchased at our pro shop.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights.
All registration must be completed on line. You need to have a customer portal account set up before you can register on line. Please call the office if you need assistance. Once you have an account set up, the office can easily help!
Drop Off & Pick Up
All participants will need to be dropped off within the facility in our Party Room and Picked Up in the same location or at the outdoor space in the front of the building – there will be a sign indicating the location. Students will also need to be checked in (and out). Adults other than the parents may be required to provide identification upon pick-up. For pick up, please arrive 5 minutes early in order to sign out and gather your child’s belongings. Late pick ups are not permitted. A fee of $5 per every 5 minutes after the program ends may be issued. If it is an emergency, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work to accommodate. Thank You!
Schedule Changes & Cancellations
We understand you may have a need to make changes/cancellations including switching from one day to another. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with more than 14 days notice will be given a refund. Notice must be given by emailing and will be confirmed in your customer portal. If your refund does not appear in your customer portal 14 days prior to start date, your refund request was not received properly. It is your responsibility to confirm, prior to the start date, that your notice was received and the proper refund given. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice will not receive a refund or account credit.
We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits due to absences.
In the case of a mildly ill child, we have a quiet space where children can rest and be monitored. If the child’s condition continues to worsen the parent will be contacted and the child will need to go home.
Out of respect for fellow participants and their families, children who were out sick must be fever-free and/or on antibiotics for 24 hours prior to coming back. Also, please refrain from sending children with an undiagnosed rash or eye infection. Although every effort will be made to acclimate your child to our program environment, we reserve the right to require that four-year-old be picked up if they are inconsolable and unable to adapt to participating in our program. Please consider your child’s ability to separate from you successfully before enrolling.
If a child misses a day due to illness, please call the front desk to discuss the possibility of scheduling a make-up day, pending availability. No refunds or credits will be given for days missed due to illness.
Staff are not allowed to administer any medication. Medication must be administered by the parent or child. ALL children requiring medication of any kind need to supply: medication, detailed description of medication, directions on how and when to administer medication, and contact information for prescribing physician. A refrigerator is available for medication that must be kept cold. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that medication returns home with the child.