- Spring/Fall Sessions are 20 week commitments.
- Spring/ Fall Pricing: Wee Peas group lessons are free until 12 months. One & Two Peas group lessons are $104/month or pay in full, $520, Three, Four, Five & Six Peas group lessons are $128/month or pay in full, $640. Sweet Peas monthly billing is divided into 5 equal monthly payments and tuition will be charged in full unless a monthly EFT plan is selected via your parent portal before the first scheduled class of the session. Please review your payment in your parent portal as refunds for Paid in Full charges will not be given after full tuition is charged.
- Fall Session tuition will be charged on August 9th. Depending on your choice of payment method, you will either be billed the first monthly payment of the session or the full amount. The Fall Session is a 20 week commitment regardless of your payment choice.
- Summer Session is a 9 week commitment.
- Summer Pricing: Wee Peas group lessons are free until 12 months. One & Two Peas group lessons are $234 Three, Four, Five & Six Peas group lessons are $288.
- The only option for Summer tuition is Pay in Full and tuition will be charged on May 31st.
*You may enroll at any point during the session and your tuition will be prorated.*
- All Spring and Fall classes are a 20 week commitment and all Summer Classes are a 9 Week Commitment.
- There are two payment options; Pay in Full or Monthly. Regardless of the option, you are committing to the entire session and are responsible for all payments. Paid in Full tuition is due on the first day of a session (not the first class meeting). Monthly tuition will be divided into five equal payments billed monthly on the 1st of the month and does not correlate to the number of classes in any given month (monthly tuition is ONLY available for the Spring/Fall Sessions).
- Payment can be made by check, cash, debit or credit card. If a check is returned for insufficient funds, you will be charged a $20.00 fee.
- Enrollment after the start of the session will be prorated based on your registration date.
- A $35.00 Registration Fee, per child, is due upon initial registration and on your yearly anniversary date thereafter.
- You may enroll at any point during the session and your tuition will be prorated.
There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes unless due to serious illness or injury, and accompanied by a doctor’s note. For day programs, 100% refunds will be given when notified prior to 14 days in advance. When notified within 14 days of the event, a Sweet Peas credit will be given.
100% money back guarantee:
We believe we offer the finest children’s programming and facilities in the area. We also know that we can not always offer exactly what every child needs at every stage of development. For BRAND NEW Sweet Pea’s families: If at any time during the first month (4 consecutive weeks from date enrolled) you’re not completely satisfied with our program, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Emergency & inclement weather cancellations – If a class must be canceled due a facility-related emergency or inclement weather, a make-up class will be issued. In case of inclement weather, we follow the Winchester public school system. If Winchester schools are closed, we will be closed in the morning. We always reassess at noon. Please call the gym, check our Facebook page, or check our website for status updates. Sweet Peas does not give credit and/or refunds for missed classes or classes canceled due to holidays, inclement weather, or any other reason.
Holidays – In general, we are open for most school holidays. Please see the session schedule for any regular class closings. If the holiday results in a gym closure and that particular day of the week would not receive 20 classes, a makeup class would be made available to all students enrolled for that day.